Please read the following terms and conditions carefully - you may wish to print this page out for future reference.
- All prices are shown in £ sterling. The Bike Place reserves the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Delivery of goods within mainland UK is FREE OF CHARGE except for BIKES. All orders are despatched insured and remain the property of The Bike Place until signed for. Delivery available to UK mainland customers only.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited to your account before the despatch of your purchases.
- Delivery will usually be within 7 days, a signature will be required. We will not charge your credit or debit card until goods are ready for despatch.
- Should there be a delay in delivery then we will notify you within 48 hours, you will be advised of the expected delivery date or if the product is no longer available.
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
- If the event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In case of damage please retain the product and contact us within 10 days of receipt.
- You can use your Bonus Points against any order at any time.Any Bonus Points used will be automatically deducted from your current total.
- On occasion we may get things wrong. If a price is showing at the wrong retail price or if part of a description is not as described, we reserve the right to alter the price/description and offer you the product at the correct price.
- As mountain biking is an outdoor activity, if you are unsure about riding in all weather conditions it is advisable not to pre book, as we cannot offer refunds due to bad weather (deep snow an exception).
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.