Sweet Protection Women's Dissenter MIPS Helmet
The Dissenter MIPS for women by SWEET PROTECTION is a lightweight all-mountain and trail helmet, which benefits with its small volume and low price point from the development work in the high-end area at SWEET PROTECTION. This version is equipped with MIPS for extra brain protection.
The Dissenter MIPS by SWEET PROTECTION is a bang for the buck helmet, benefiting massively from the research and development from SWEET PROTECTION on the high-end helmets. A single-piece polycarbonate shell, in-mold technology and SWEET PROTECTION's proven geometry combine to provide all-mountain coverage in a low weight, low profile package.
In addition, this version of the Dissenter has the patented MIPS system, which can absorb up to 50 percent of the rotational forces occurring during a crash.
The helmet comes with the new Mono Shell Technology, a polycarbonate shell, which protects critical zones particularly by geometric reinforcements. The newly developed STACC system guarantees a cool head: It cools the temporal artery with a carefully arranged combination of ventilation openings, internal air channels and exhaust vents without exposing this particularly sensitive area. Why the effort? It is very easy to cool the temples, the most efficient way to protect the head from overheating.
For a one-handed fine adjustment of the helmet size, the Dissenter MIPS by SWEET PROTECTION comes with a further improved version of the Occigrip wheel.
- Mono Shell Technology: Polycarbonate mono shell construction with geometrical shapes to add rigidity in critical areas.
- In-Mold Construction: In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
Impact Absorption Technology:
- EPS Liner: The advanced EPS (Expanded Poly Styrene) Liner is constructed with variable bridge- and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
- MIPS: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System: A revolutionary technology developed to reduce brain injuries. By allowing the helmet to rotate slightly relative to the head upon impact, the helmet can absorb more rotational forces, adding better protection than helmets not equipped with MIPS. MIPS sets a new standard in helmet safety.
- Occigrip Turn-Dial: Provides easy adjustment with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in reach and height. Padded with soft silicone pads.
- STACC: STACC is short for Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel. A front vent, an internal channel and an exhaust vent cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples which is the most vulnerable area of the head. Patent Pending.
- DOV - Digital Optimized Venting: Ventilation optimised through digital air flow simulation. This ensures the air flows well through vents and internal channels at different speeds.
- Reinforced In-Molded Strap Anchors: For increased safety.
- Comfort Pads: Molded Comfort Pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.
- Shatter Resistant Visor: Optimizes airflow in fixed position. Made of PP/PE copolymer material. Removable.
- Certifications: CE EN 1078 & CPSC 1203
- Weight: 330 g (size M-L)
Available in two sizes:
- Size S-M: Head circumference: 53-56 cm
- Size M-L: Head circumference: 56-59 cm
Material specifications for Sweet Protection W DISSENTER MIPS HELMET, Matte Vibrant Violet
- Material: PC/EPS
Sweet Protection W DISSENTER MIPS HELMET, Matte Vibrant Violet is developed for the following Sports & Activities:
- Bike Sports
Sweet Protection W DISSENTER MIPS HELMET, Matte Vibrant Violet can be used in the following Weather conditions: