The Bushwhacker ll is an Enduro/Trail specific bike helmet offering state of the art protection and performance with extra coverage in a lightweight and highly ventilated package.
5-Piece Shell Construction
- The unique five-piece in-mold shell structure utilises variable Polycarbonate outer shell thicknesses and geometrical shapes to optimize the protection performance.
- The Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Shock Absorbing Liner provides great low volume shock absorption. The liner offers high memory, low temperature toughness and crack resistance, providing great protection for low speed impacts.
- In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate and Carbon shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- Molded Comfort Pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti-allergenic and moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.
- Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel is a front vent, an internal channel and an exhaust vent that cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples which is the most vulnerable area of the head. Patent Pending.
- Digitally Optimised Ventilation is optimised through digital air flow simulation. This ensures the air flows well through vents and internal channels at different speeds.
Shatter Resistant Visor
- Made from Superlight ABS material. Removable. Mounting hardware included.
Occigrip Turn Dial
- Makes the helmet easily adjustable with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in both reach and height.