The Bushwhacker ll is an Enduro/Trail specific bike helmet offering state of the art protection and performance with extra coverage in a lightweight and highly ventilated package. This version is carbon fiber reinforced and equipped with MIPS Brain Protection.
- Mono Shell Technology: Polycarbonate mono shell construction with geometrical shapes to add rigidity in critical areas.
- In-Mold Construction: In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure.
Impact Absorption Technology:
- EPS Liner: The advanced EPS (Expanded Poly Styrene) Liner is constructed with variable bridge- and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
- MIPS: Multi-Directional Impact Protection System: A revolutionary technology developed to reduce brain injuries. By allowing the helmet to rotate slightly relative to the head upon impact, the helmet can absorb more rotational forces, adding better protection than helmets not equipped with MIPS. MIPS sets a new standard in helmet safety.
- Occigrip Turn-Dial: Provides easy adjustment with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in reach and height. Padded with soft silicone pads.
- STACC: STACC is short for Superficial Temporal Artery Cooling Channel. A front vent, an internal channel and an exhaust vent cools down the temporal artery without exposing your temples which is the most vulnerable area of the head. Patent Pending.
- DOV - Digital Optimized Venting: Ventilation optimised through digital air flow simulation. This ensures the air flows well through vents and internal channels at different speeds.
- Reinforced In-Molded Strap Anchors: For increased safety.
- Comfort Pads: Molded Comfort Pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric. Each helmet is delivered with two pad thicknesses for easy fitting.
- Shatter Resistant Visor: Optimizes airflow in fixed position. Made of PP/PE copolymer material. Removable.
- Certifications: CE EN 1078 & CPSC 1203
- Weight: 375 g (size M-L)