A performance mid weight, mid length waterproof sock featuring Hydrostop, designed specifically for MTB ( Mountain Biking ) offers a perfect balance of warmth and breathability.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- Mid weight, mid length sock offering a perfect balance of warmth and breathability
- Reduced water ingress – Hydrostop silicon free elastication provides a secure fit and band Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Additional ankle support – Elasticated ankle and instep
- Secure comfortable fit – Y-gore heel construction
- Prevent rubbing – Hand linked toe closure created flat seam
- Guard against friction and reduce risk of blistering – Padded heel, toe and footbed
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
- Outer: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
- Inner: 35.5% Merino Wool, 35.5% Acrylic, 19% Polyester, 3% Elastane, 6% Nylon, 1% TPU
Finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it's a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbant). Merino is therefore a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In our socks and gloves, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means we can offer waterproof products for all climates.
Our unique new technology gives you a much more secure fit between the top of the sock and your leg. Meaning the chance of wateringress through the top is massively reduced, enabling you to go out and stay out whatever the weather.