- Bed and Breakfast, run by a fellow MTB'er
Enjoy a stay at this traditional self-catering cottage, refurbished with all the facilities you could wish for, where you can simply relax in its peaceful & scenic setting and you can enjoy the many activities on Kielder Water & Kielder Forest in this special region of Northumberland National Park.
- Lodge accommodation on the edge of Bellingham
- A delightful village pub offering 4 double bedrooms
- Hotel situated next door to our Bellingham Centre
Traditional Bed and Breakfast located in Tarset, just a few miles from Kielder Dam.
- Kielder Caravan & Camping Site welcomes touring tents, caravans and motor caravans to its beautiful 75 pitch site. The site also has 4 pods and 2 static caravans for hire
- Book a lodge on the shores of Kielder Water
- Bed and Breakfast situated half way between Kielder and Bellingham
- "Book your own private piece of wilderness"
- Located just 10 minutes drive from Kielder Water in the heart of the Northumberland National Park, Tarset Holiday Cottages offer you freedom, space and seclusion in dramatic, rolling countryside.
- An exclusive development of four luxury holiday apartments located in the village of Falstone, Northumberland nearby Kielder Water.
A wonderful luxury B and B suite in the Scottish Borders with hot tub and sauna.
- Riverdale Hall is Northumberland's premier country house hotel, providing extensive sporting and leisure facilities. With an award winning restaurant, swimming pool, sauna, cricket field and salmon river in its own delightful grounds.
Stay in one of four luxury, self-catering holiday lodges and you'll find a peaceful retreat from everyday life.
With views over the rolling Northumberland countryside, Redewater Lakeside Lodges are a luxurious enclave where you can take shelter from a stressful world. Feel your worries melt away as you holiday in our top class lodges.
Redewater Lakeside Lodges, set in the small Northumberland village of West Woodburn, is a family-run business and fishery. The luxury lodges are built on the shores of a well stocked fishing lake, surrounded by beautiful countyside and available for rent 52 weeks of the year.
Wake up to a new experience in one of Britain’s most breathtakingly unspoilt landscapes. Tarset Tor Bunkhouse and Bothies are located in a secluded spot on the edge of Kielder Forest in the heart of the Northumberland National Park. Offering versatile, eco-friendly self-catering accommodation, our cleverly constructed holiday homes are perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and backpackers who crave a few home comforts. Come and explore with us all year round!
The Blackcock Country Inn and Restaurant is an award winning 17th century Inn (the first and last in England) traditionally built in local stone and situated in a picturesque village next to the stunning scenery and wildlife of Kielder Water & Forest Park.
We are at the northern tip of Kielder Water. An ideal base for cycling, mountain biking, walking and the opportunity to view our elusive wildlife.
We are situated just outside Kielder Village with direct access to all of the mountain bike trails and forest walks. Kielder Castle and the Minatour Maze are nearby.